Tuesday, January 27, 2009

February L.O.V.E. Club lunch

We will be meeting this next Monday, February 2nd at 11 a.m. at Mimi's Cafe off of I-20 and Bryant Irvin. Our main discussions will be finishing up the wish list for the NB program at Cook Children's Medical Center and getting information out about the Walk for A Cure in April with the Sankarys.

This Saturday, January 31st at 7:00 p.m. A New Year of Hope Foundation will be hosting the Denim & Diamonds Appreciation Gala. You can check out their website www.anewyearofhope.org for more information.

Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I wish I lived in TX! I would be there walking. I have a dear friend who recently lost her daughter to neuroblastoma, and since then I have been trying to raise awareness for this awful disease. Me and a group of ladies are holding a Tuesday Blog Party in May which will raise money for research. There are several companies donating and many bloggers blogging about it for us. If you have any tips on how to make this really successful please let me know. You all are in my prayers. It is amazing what you are accomplishing with your support for each other.